This is an exciting time in the automotive industry, as we navigate the transition to smart mobility.
If you will be at CES in January, we invite you to visit Excelfore and explore how we can help you create your platform of the future with secure and scalable in-vehicle and vehicle-to-cloud networking middleware.
Excelfore Smart Mobility Demonstrations at CES 2017:
Smart Vehicle Networking
- Multi-tiered in-vehicle Ethernet AVB/TSN network with 1Gbit backbone and 100Mbit clusters that also serve as gateways for CAN sub-nets
- Sensors and infotainment integrated into a seamless, economical total vehicle platform with guaranteed bandwidth and end-to-end security
- Built-in UDS, DoIP diagnostics
- Multiple Operating Systems: Linux, GENIVI, QNX, Integrity, AutoSAR
- Low-cost unshielded twisted pair wiring
Smart Cloud Networking
- OTA, SOTA, FOTA cloud-based campaign manager middleware and application
- Unlimited fleet scalability
- SOTA extending to downstream ECUs and sensors
- Delta compression, FUMO, SCOMO
- A coherent security platform from source to destination
Excelfore Demo Suite @ MGM:
- MGM Grand Hotel
- January 5, 6 and 7
Excelfore Demo @ GENIVI Reception:
- Bellagio Hotel
- January 5th, 6pm – 9pm
If you would like to schedule a time at Excelfore’s Demo Suite at MGM, send an email to: SmartMobility@excelfore.com
We hope to see you in Las Vegas.