eCloud- secure, scalable, high-availability Cloud server platform
eSync™ enables full vehicle over-the-air (OTA) updates
eMatics™ enables fleet telematics with automated service scheduling
Demonstrations during CES 2016at the Excelfore MGM Grand suite and
GenIVI Showcase at Trump International
Fremont, California, 21 December 2015 – Excelfore, an innovative provider of Cloud Solutions for Intelligent Transportation, announces the launch of its eCloud platform, a comprehensive suite of secure cloud and connectivity solutions.
Excelfore provides an end-to-end intelligent transportation framework to the automotive industry using a cloud solutions platform along with in-vehicle connectivity technologies. The leading cloud solutions are eSync™ and eMatics™.
eCloud offers a secure and scalable cloud platform for automotive applications, for immediate worldwide deployment launch for its customers.
eSync enables full vehicle over-the-air update of all vehicle components for the Headunit, multiple Electronic Control Units (ECU) and Telematics units. eSync updates the firmware components (FOTA), and software components (SOTA), including OS, kernel, kernel, drivers, HMI, applications etc. Excelfore leverages its patented M2M distributed architecture to support cloud-to-vehicle connectivity and multiple in-vehicle networks including LIN, CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet. New advanced security features include enhanced Hash functions, multiple-levels of encryptions, content-delivery network (CDN) integration and end-to-end security from the cloud to the vehicle-components.
“Connected cars are revolutionizing the automotive industry”, said Dr. Erich Geiger, former CEO of Harman/Becker Automotive Systems, “Excelfore’s eClpod platform with its advanced security and scalability along with their eMatics and eSync applications will help accelerate adoption of innovative solutions for the automotive industry.”
“By continuing to deliver to the automotive industry over the last several years, our eCloud platform architecture has evolved into a sophisticated offering with advanced security and scalability.”, said Shrinath Acharya, CEO of Excelfore. “Within our product framework, we also offer data analytics and monetization by integrating with third-party services. eCloud enables fast and cost-effective deployment solutions for OEMs and Tier-1s.”
The Excelfore team has long experience in delivering OEM programs (US, European, and Japanese Tier-1s and OEMs) and aftermarket automotive solutions to millions of vehicles. More info is available at https://excelfore.com/cloud-services/
Highlights of eSync™
- Tailored for Automotive Headunit and ECUs
- Updates Headunits, Electronic Control units (ECUs), Telematics units (TU), and IoT edge devices, including cameras
- Updates using any communication link (over the air; other networks)
- Ease of implementation of the Cloud Platform for SOTA/FOTA deployment
- Key features of the OTA Updater
- Full campaign management capability
- Secure administration
- Creation and delivery of packages for faster transmission and updates
- Complete, Differential and Incremental Software Updates
- Patented Adaptive Compression and M2M Technology
Highlights of eMatics™
- Fleet Monitoring: Access your fleet from anywhere in the world anytime. Quickly access vehicle information including location, driver, fuel and battery voltage. Monitor vehicles closely when needed using high frequency tracking.
- Automated Service Scheduling: Keep your fleet in top shape. Automatically get timely reminders on upcoming services, and schedule vehicle servicing by notifying your preferred vendors.
- Fuel Rating: Get detailed fuel data for your entire fleet including usage, consumption and mileage trends.
- Driver Rating: See who your most fuel-efficient drivers are. Get insights on how to improve driving behavior in order to reduce fuel usage and costs.
- Vehicle Travel History: Get detailed trip information including distance, duration, idling time along with date and time of trips. Easily differentiate personal versus business trips and automate reporting.
- Vehicle Safety: Set geo-boundaries and curfew periods. Get notified instantly when any vehicle violates curfews.
Demonstrations during CES 2016
Excelfore will demonstrate its Intelligent Transportation cloud and connectivity solutions during CES 2016:
- Excelfore Suite at MGM Grand suite in Las Vegas, Nevada (January 6-8, 2016)
- GenIVI Showcase at Trump International (January 6-7, 2016)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting during the show.
Excelfore Corporation, located in Silicon Valley, is an innovative provider of Cloud and connectivity solutions for the intelligent transportation markets. Excelfore products include the eMatics (Vehicle Fleet service scheduling Management) solution, eSync Software Over the Air Updater (SOTA) Solutions, eCam sensor fusion and the Cloud Data Analytics Platform. https://excelfore.com/, Press Contact: email@example.com.
© Copyright 2015, Excelfore Corporation. Excelfore is registered trademark of Excelfore Corporation.