Senior Java Developer
We are looking for senior java developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and help our teams deliver cutting edge and high quality embedded automotive products. Senior Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Document requirements and design specifications
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Hands on experience in designing and developing high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade cloud applications serving millions of customers on Core Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Postgres and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude, ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BE/Masters degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Mid-Senior: 5+ years experience
- Advanced Maven
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience with Agile, test-driven development
- Experience in working as part of global team
- Experience with application containerization
- Knowledge of OMA specification and SyncML
Linux/Android Embedded Engineers
We are looking for Linux and/or Android engineers to deliver cutting edge and high quality embedded automotive products. You will develop embedded Linux and embedded Android solutions for Ethernet connectivity in automobiles and also develop and integrate interfaces to connect these with existing automotive infrastructures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Passionate about software development
- Strong experience in embedded domains, preferably automotive
- Exceptional C programming skills
- Strong expertise in Linux system internals
- In-depth knowledge of network and socket device drivers
- Experience in hardware debugging, porting and board bring-up
- Development experience on GNU tools and cross-tool chain
Extra points if you have:
- Strong knowledge of Android Framework. Experience with embedded Android
- Low level Ethernet protocol — lower than the transport layer
- Automotive Standards: SPICE, AUTOSAR, ASIL
- Automotive Protocols: AVB/TSN, DoIP, SOME/IP, CAN
- Experience working with distributed teams
Candidates should be self-starters, insatiably curious and always learning new technologies. You will be adept at managing your time and communicate fearlessly. An active GitHub profile will garner you bonus points.
We have multiple open positions and welcome all levels of seniority. Candidates seeking full-time as well as consulting engagements are welcome to apply.
UI/Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a UI/Front-End Web Developer with 5+ years of on the job experience who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/Front End Web Design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Java Script libraries and frameworks, such as Angular 2/4, bootstrap, d3.js, type script, HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, etc.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Bamboo
- Five plus years experience in automotive industry preferred but not required.
Automotive, Computer Software, Computer Hardware
Engineering, Information Technology
Interested in an exciting and technical career with Excelfore? Fill out the form below to apply here now.